Bishop Dr. Victoria Cortez of Nicaragua with Peace delegation
We were fashioned to behold the wonders all around us...
Art & Spirituality
Simplicity speaks volumes...
Jazz at Peace
The soul has no shape…only melody and pulse
A thousand candles can be lighted from the flame of one candle... Gandhi
Science & Evolution
When the solution is simple, God is answering... Einstein
Welcome to Peace Lutheran Church. — an unfolding mosaic of Grace. We encourage spiritual exploration; equip friends with experiences of wisdom, compassion and joy; provide pastoral care; engage contemporary prophetic struggles; value both our Christian roots and dialogue with interfaith partners as we celebrate creativity and contemplation in community life and worship. Join us!
- FRI AUG 24 – Last Friday Films 6:30p; dinner & movie with the BIG screen in the courtyard! Bring something to share; Avatar begins at sunset
- SUN AUG 26 – A Unique morning of worship! Pastor Steve returns to worship with our Sikh friends, Amar & Sahibamar Khalsa —leading us in liturgy using Sanskrit Chants. Invite your friends to join you for this special opportunity! You may bring yoga mats to worship…
- SUN OCT 28 – PEACE 60TH Anniversary & Interfaith Celebration! Mark your calendars and save the date!
- SUMMER HOURS for the Peace Office:
- Aug 22-24: Wed: 12:00 – 4:00; Fri: 10:00 – 6:00p
- Aug 27-31: Tues: 8:30 – 5:30; Wed: 8:30 – 11:30; Fri: 10:00-6:00p
- Email will be checked daily: Office@PeaceJourney.org
Refugee Help Volunteers? Link here to find out more
Last Friday Film
Dinner & Movie ~ Free Admission!
Summer time, summer time, sum sum summer time…
Friday AUG 24TH 6:30p
In 2154, disabled veteran Jake Sully travels to planet Pandora to help the American military mine a rare mineral “by any means necessary.” Trouble ensues when he is conflicted about completing his mission because of its effects on the inhabitants of Pandora.
Directed by James Cameron it stars Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Stephen Long, Michelle Rodriguez and Sigourney Weaver. Run time 161 min.; rated PG-13, parents strongly cautioned, some material may be inappropriate for children under 13.
Peace supports Justice for all.
Link here for more information