Bishop Dr. Victoria Cortez of Nicaragua with Peace delegation
We were fashioned to behold the wonders all around us...
Art & Spirituality
Simplicity speaks volumes...
Jazz at Peace
The soul has no shape…only melody and pulse
A thousand candles can be lighted from the flame of one candle... Gandhi
Science & Evolution
When the solution is simple, God is answering... Einstein
Welcome to Peace Lutheran Church. — an unfolding mosaic of Grace. We encourage spiritual exploration; equip friends with experiences of wisdom, compassion and joy; provide pastoral care; engage contemporary prophetic struggles; value both our Christian roots and dialogue with interfaith partners as we celebrate creativity and contemplation in community life and worship. Join us!
Office Hours: Tues / Wed / Fri 10:30 – 5:30
- NOV 22 Friday Films! 6:30p Dinner, 7:30 Film: When Do We Eat?
- NOV 27 ISRV Thanksgiving! 7:00pm @ St. Timothy’s Church (see Flyer)
- DEC 1 5:00p, FREE: Jazz Church West w/the Fred Randolph Quintet
- DEC 4 7:00p: Advent SeasonTaize Services @ San Damiano
- DEC 5 7:00p: Rabbi Firestone @ Beth Chaim
- DEC 8 5:00p: Pure Delight Concert
- Honey from the Monastery is available!
- Peace Sunday School is collecting supplies for the Humane Society and SPCA
Refugee Help Volunteers? Link here to find out more
Nov 22nd ~ 6:30p Dinner, 7:30p film
When Do We Eat? a 2006 film about Strict patriarch Ira Stuckman (Michael Lerner) experiences the heights of the Jewish faith — literally — after being slipped some Ecstasy during the family’s Passover Seder meal. The once-gruff and critical Ira embraces the spirit of the holiday, vowing to guide his contentious clan toward forgiveness and harmony. Jack Klugman co-stars in director Salvador Litvak’s over-the-top dysfunctional domestic comedy. Hilarious and Rabbi Dan approved!
Peace supports Justice for all.
Link here for more information
60th Birthday Wish list
We are grateful for your gifts celebrating Peace!