Bishop Dr. Victoria Cortez of Nicaragua with Peace delegation
We were fashioned to behold the wonders all around us...
Art & Spirituality
Simplicity speaks volumes...
Jazz at Peace
The soul has no shape…only melody and pulse
A thousand candles can be lighted from the flame of one candle... Gandhi
Science & Evolution
When the solution is simple, God is answering... Einstein
Welcome to Peace Lutheran Church. — an unfolding mosaic of Grace. We encourage spiritual exploration; equip friends with experiences of wisdom, compassion and joy; provide pastoral care; engage contemporary prophetic struggles; value both our Christian roots and dialogue with interfaith partners as we celebrate creativity and contemplation in community life and worship. Join us!
General Office Hours: Tues/Wed/Fri 10:30 – 5:30; Thursday by appointment with Pastor Steve
- FEB 22 4:00p: Peace Community Mardi Gras Dinner (Sign up by Wed, Feb 19th ~ send name/email to email@example.com)
- FEB 23 5:00p: Heart of the Matter benefit concert
- FEB 29 9:00a-4:00p Compassionate Storytelling Workshop
- MAR 4 5:00p Jazz Church West with Kirsten Strom
- MAR 14 4:00p New Member dinner
- HONEY from the Monastery! $7/each; $20/3; $75/case. Multiple flavors available.
Refugee Help Volunteers? Link here to find out more
Mardi Gras Celebration!
Saturday, Feb 22nd ~ 4:00p
Sign Up Today! Send your name/email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you can join the fun!
Advent/Christmas Celebrations: What a rich Christmas Season we experienced – Pure Delight, Jazz, Singalong Messiah and the children/angels and stillness of Christmas itself. Gary has prepared a marvelous video of these highlights. Here is the link https://vimeo.com/381557058 Please share it with your friends!
Peace supports Justice for all.
Link here for more information