Journey at Peace
Come and taste the mystery of who we are...
Art & Spirituality
We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. T.S. Eliot
Jazz at Peace
The whole world turns by rhythms and has not yet learned to recognize... Listen. Thomas Merton
What does God require: to act justly, love tenderly, and walk humbly with our God
Science & Evolution
Human beings are the cutting edge of evolution. We exist to make everything whole
Welcome to Peace Lutheran Church. — an unfolding mosaic of Grace. We encourage spiritual exploration; equip friends with experiences of wisdom, compassion and joy; provide pastoral care; engage contemporary prophetic struggles; value both our Christian roots and dialogue with interfaith partners as we celebrate creativity and contemplation in community life and worship. Join us!
- First Friday Films, March 7. Vision: From the Life of Hildegard von Bingen
- Love Letters, a Play for Adults. Presented at Peace on March 9.
- Missed the Crab Feast? See our collection of photos! (Thank you Kirsti)
- Missed the Sermon? Listen online…
- Check out our Poets at Peace page and read about Jim Gunshinan, a science and religion writer and the editor of Home Energy Magazine in Berkeley, California.