Bishop Dr. Victoria Cortez of Nicaragua with Peace delegation
We were fashioned to behold the wonders all around us...
Art & Spirituality
Simplicity speaks volumes...
Jazz at Peace
The soul has no shape…only melody and pulse
A thousand candles can be lighted from the flame of one candle... Gandhi
Science & Evolution
When the solution is simple, God is answering... Einstein
Welcome to Peace Lutheran Church. — an unfolding mosaic of Grace. We encourage spiritual exploration; equip friends with experiences of wisdom, compassion and joy; provide pastoral care; engage contemporary prophetic struggles; value both our Christian roots and dialogue with interfaith partners as we celebrate creativity and contemplation in community life and worship. Join us!
- Thur OCT 25: Jazz Concert Reflections, with Mads Tolling, Eve Marie, and local singers; Directed by Paul Smith, educator and co-founder of Voces8
- Sat OCT 27 – ¨ Tyme for Tea:2:30p: Only one seating open! See Diane Kurtz on Sunday to sign up or call 925-362-3640. Cost is $42
- SUN OCT 28 – 10:00 Worship followed by OKTOBERFEST!
- SUN OCT 28 – PEACE 60TH Anniversary & Interfaith Celebration! 3:45 Labyrinth walk; 4:30 Interfaith Peace Celebration; 6:00 Reception with Live Music!
- Nov 4 – Jazz Church West featuring Jeff Denson
- Upcoming Forums:
- “Revolutionary Love” – A Sikh testimony
- Abba/Imma Qiqong
Refugee Help Volunteers? Link here to find out more