Pastor’s Easter Message: 04.17.14
We have now entered the Triduum – the Three Holiest Days of the Christian Year.
Our Holy Week Schedule for Journeying through the Paschal Mystery:
These service are a series of intimate worship gatherings which you will find very peaceful.
(If you want to understand the Christian Faith read the Gospel of John chapters 13 – 17 until you weep.)
- Maundy Thursday Liturgy: based on John 13 – 17. The service is at 7:30 pm.
- Good Friday Liturgy: Pesent at the Cross – the paradox of our faith… 7:30 pm.
- The Easter Vigil: The 2nd Creation out of nothingness – at 7:30 pm.
- Easter Day Worship is at 10:00 AM! Pure Joy — note the special time.
- Easter Brunch: Please bring either an Egg Dish or Fruit or Pastries to contribute to our Brunch.
God is your Being – and who you are, you are in God.
Pray for each other, those soon to be born, for the suffering, for the dying;
Contemplate the Mystery of our life and faith;
Nurture your Inner Life with wisdom and stillness;
Pray to stay awake and be awakened.
Triduum Blessings, Pr. Steve