Lent / Holy Week / Easter
- APR 5: Lenten Wednesday Taize at San Damiano 7:00- 8:00p The musicians and singers leading Taize are all from Peace! Carpooling from Peace can be arranged. E-mail or phone to participate in carpool: email@example.com or 925.648.7000
- APR 9: Passion Sunday: 10:00a
- APR 13: Maundy Thursday – Join us for our Seder! 6:30p
- APR 14: Good Friday: 7:00p
- APR 16: Easter Sunday: 10:00a
Peace Seder: A Night to Remember and Rejoice!
This 3,000 year old Sacred Meal is the Foundation for the Lord’s Supper. The Passover Story reminds us: The World can be Healed and Transformed. We affirm our Connections with God, life, each other and the earth.
Reject cynicism, take risks to leave spiritual slavery behind,
and act on our love and visions.
Maundy Thursday, April 13 at 6:30 pm –
Please Sign Up on Sunday or with the office at: firstname.lastname@example.org or message 925.648.7000
Our church service/worship is on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. Our unique sanctuary is an experience of peace. Creative worship prompts insights, heart connections, prayerfulness and joy. A House of Prayer for ALL… People of all ages and identity are welcomed. We always have Children’s Time. We always have Eucharist – and everyone is invited to the Communion table. Peace Lutheran Church welcomes you.
Peace Lutheran Church is located at 3201 Camino Tassajara in Danville, CA, 94506
From I-680 exit Sycamore Valley Road East, travel Sycamore Valley Road – Camino Tassajara 4.27 miles to Old Blackhawk Road, Turn (L) onto Old Blackhawk Rd, (R) onto Maison Dr., (R) into parking lot. Entrance to Church is at the back of parking lot facing Camino Tassajara.