Bishop Dr. Victoria Cortez of Nicaragua with Peace delegation
We were fashioned to behold the wonders all around us...
Art & Spirituality
Simplicity speaks volumes...
Jazz at Peace
The soul has no shape…only melody and pulse
A thousand candles can be lighted from the flame of one candle... Gandhi
Science & Evolution
When the solution is simple, God is answering... Einstein
Welcome to Peace Lutheran Church. — an unfolding mosaic of Grace. We encourage spiritual exploration; equip friends with experiences of wisdom, compassion and joy; provide pastoral care; engage contemporary prophetic struggles; value both our Christian roots and dialogue with interfaith partners as we celebrate creativity and contemplation in community life and worship. Join us!
- 4.22 Earth Day! Peace 60th Anniversary continues
- 4.29 YETZIAH! Reimagining Exodus – How this Story motivates our next 60 years!
APR 21: 9:30 – 12:30 EARTH DAY Grounds Clean-up: Everyone is invited and encouraged to join in the beatification of Peace!
- APR 24: 12:30 – 2:30 POTLUCK – luncheon with two Inspiring Elder women featured in Sifting Through Gold. RSVP Office@PeaceJourney.org or 925.648.7000
- APR 27: LAST FRIDAY FILMS 6:30p BBQ Dinner, 7:30p Film: The Greatest Showman
- APR 28 CHROMATICA Concert: 7:00p, Reception Following. Tickets www.TicketRiver.com and available at the door.
- MAY 6 JAZZ CHURCH WEST: Lorca Hart Trio
- MAY 19 PACIFIC CHOIR Concert: 7:00p, Peace members reserved seating with advanced reservations (Office@PeaceJourney.org or 925.648.7000)
- Art Show: Wheelism by John Barry
- Refugee Help Volunteers? Link here to find out more
Peace supports Justice for all.
Link here for more information
Last Friday Film April 27th,
6:30p BBQ ~ 7:30p Film
The Greatest Showman (2017) is a biopic with lots of singing and dancing about the beginnings of what became the famous Barnum & Bailey Circus. Hugh Jackman plays P.T. Barnum who introduced folks to “the curiosities” of the world; he celebrated those called outcasts and risked everything to give them a home. Spirituality & Practice says about the film, “Blessed are the inclusive.” Rated PG, parental guidance suggested. Some material may not be suitable for children. Run time 1 hr. 46. min.